Charles Jones's Discussions (416)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Aaron, First I would like to say Brian and Dr. Blake have made great points already.…"

Charles Jones replied Aug 13, 2015 to What physical mechanism started the Biblical Flood?

138 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Aaron Lewis

"Robert, I don't know if your first question is genuine or rhetorical because tone d…"

Charles Jones replied Mar 10, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"Robert, The Chromosome 2 argument is one that has been addressed if you look for it,…"

Charles Jones replied Mar 9, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"PhiloNibbler, The way you formatted your explanation of the process (the hyphens sor…"

Charles Jones replied Feb 16, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"Steven, One argument that goes hand in hand with the boundaries of kinds is genetic…"

Charles Jones replied Feb 13, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"Hey, Garreth! Since he seems to believe we will have new imperishable physical bodie…"

Charles Jones replied Oct 26, 2014 to Help with a topic: Tree of Life "sustaining" Adam & Eve?

2 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Floyd

"Karissa, What AiG article did you point your friend to? This article addresses the i…"

Charles Jones replied Jul 30, 2014 to What were the Waters that God Hovered over?

32 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"Lou, I didn't say we haven't seen the destruction of stars, but that is something we…"

Charles Jones replied Jul 30, 2014 to What were the Waters that God Hovered over?

32 Jul 31, 2014

"Carl, Also shown to be unreliable and changing, very probably due largely to the Flo…"

32 Jul 31, 2014

"Lou, "

Charles Jones replied Jul 26, 2014 to Has the Creator finished His work or is He still creating new life today?

66 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service