Gary Murray's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm curious, Lou... by this statement did you mean to imply that Jason Lisle is not…"

Gary Murray replied Aug 15 to The meaning of time and the "Beginning" in Genesis One, verse one - Is it the beginning, and is there really a creation week?

20 Aug 17
Reply by Daniel Pech

"This is a topic of debate (unfortunately) among Christian circles and has been for c…"

Gary Murray replied Aug 14 to Which Bible Version?

3 Sep 7
Reply by Brian Guiley

"I've already been informed of Kate Kwame and have removed that account for spam and…"

Gary Murray replied Aug 14 to Zero Tolerance Policy

6 Aug 14
Reply by Melanie Richard

"Using this same standard of 'inference' that because scripture begins "in the beginn…"

Gary Murray replied Aug 14 to The meaning of time and the "Beginning" in Genesis One, verse one - Is it the beginning, and is there really a creation week?

20 Aug 17
Reply by Daniel Pech

"We have disabled her account and suspended for spam. Thank you for your notification…"

Gary Murray replied Jul 24 to Scam Alert on Creation Conversation!

1 Jul 24
Reply by Gary Murray

"First of all, there is proof... proof that God exists is that without God you can't…"

Gary Murray replied Jul 18 to Guy on Twitter Just Keeps Using "prove it"

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gary Murray

"Yes, a younger more short period of time than that which Hugh Ross and his research…"

Gary Murray replied Jul 5 to Creation of the biosphere thoughts...

12 Jul 18
Reply by Daniel Pech

"Douglas, I believe the original content of your question has been derailed and is wa…"

Gary Murray replied Jun 16 to Satan and Subtil

23 Jun 17
Reply by Douglas Collins

"In regard to your question I lean more toward Satan having possessed the serpent, ra…"

Gary Murray replied Jun 15 to Satan and Subtil

23 Jun 17
Reply by Douglas Collins

"I believe both of you read this "Therefore angels can't sin" and not this "or at lea…"

Gary Murray replied Jun 15 to Satan and Subtil

23 Jun 17
Reply by Douglas Collins

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service