Jim Brenneman's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"So, now instead of facing the simple facts of his lack of logic and reasonable disc…"

Jim Brenneman replied Dec 2 to iCR and warning colours and animals fear of popst flood mankind

9 Dec 2
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"There is no way that this poster has any basis for discussing what people ate before…"

Jim Brenneman replied Dec 2 to iCR and warning colours and animals fear of popst flood mankind

9 Dec 2
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"I am so burdened about this dear brother, when I think of all the tens of thousands…"

Jim Brenneman replied Dec 2 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"My desire is too avoid technical language an what we might think of as "important" a…"

Jim Brenneman replied Dec 1 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Still way over my head.... Sigh. And over the heads of most 10-year olds that I know…"

Jim Brenneman replied Dec 1 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"The Flat Earth Hysteria which has been gaining ground in the past 2 or 3 years - is…"

Jim Brenneman replied Nov 9 to How Do I Respond To This Flat Earther?

5 Nov 9
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"WHAT HE SAID: The reason I'm asking about what kids are thinking is because of my c…"

Jim Brenneman replied Oct 28 to Brainstorm Kid Video Production

9 Oct 28
Reply by Cheri A Fields

"Good insights "

9 Oct 28
Reply by Cheri A Fields

"Thanks Kyle. EXACTLY! When GOD SAYS "suffer the little children to come unto Me,"…"

9 Oct 28
Reply by Cheri A Fields

"Requiring a rapist to provide for his victim the rest of his life? What we do in our…"

Jim Brenneman replied Oct 25 to Does the Bible Condone Rape?

4 Oct 25
Reply by Jim Brenneman

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service