Stefan Morin's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally enjoy the Kalaam Cosmological Argument: 1) Everything that has a beginn…"

Stefan Morin replied Jan 6, 2013 to Laws of nature debate...

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Dallas Waldon

"How would a color-blind person respond to that claim of objectivity?Just picking at…"

Stefan Morin replied Dec 14, 2012 to Evolutionary Math?

186 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by J M

"Michael, the Bible does say that God created the heavens and the Earth in day one, b…"

Stefan Morin replied Nov 29, 2012 to Is Earth the center?

143 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alexander Martin

"   That's not necessarily the case. See Dr. Lisle's Anisotropic Synchrony Convention"

Stefan Morin replied Nov 26, 2012 to Is Earth the center?

143 Jan 1, 2013

"I skimmed a book once that was making a scientific argument in favor of geocentrism.…"

Stefan Morin replied Nov 9, 2012 to Is Earth the center?

143 Jan 1, 2013

"I seriously doubt that we'll ever know what kind of fruit it was.  It could be somet…"

Stefan Morin replied Nov 9, 2012 to What is the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil?

11 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Tony Watkins

"I keep thinking I'm on Facebook and look for the "like" button for your posts, Brian."

Stefan Morin replied Mar 7, 2012 to OLD EARTH CHRISTIAN EXPLAINS HOW PLANTS COULD SURVIVE MILLIONS OF YEARS WITHOUT SUNLIGHT.

12 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

"The thing about trying to say the universe arose from natural laws is that, prior to…"

Stefan Morin replied Dec 16, 2011 to A UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING.

22 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Lou Armentrout

"Check out the work done by Dr. Weston A. Price concerning diet and dental issues.  I…"

Stefan Morin replied Dec 10, 2011 to Wisdon about wisdom teeth

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Adam J. Benton

"Steve said: How can we know that the extreme conditions of traveling that fast didn'…"

Stefan Morin replied Dec 1, 2011 to A Matter of Time

13 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Paul Johnson

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service