Lou F. Reyes's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are also specific videos that dig much more into different topics: * Hydroplate…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 25 to Hydroplate Theory - Digging into its details

1 Aug 25
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

"Howdy brother Douglas.  Here is something that should highlight the differences: * H…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 25 to What is the difference between the Greek words paraptōma and hamartia?

1 Aug 25
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

"Howdy brother Jim. My bad, didn't meant to come across like that.  I will make sure…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 11 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

20 Aug 21
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"I think one key aspect is that due to some faulty models to help explain what we see…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 10 to Responding to Daniel Bank's De-conversion From YEC

3 Aug 29
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Updates as of 2018 Here are really good HPT-related resources: 1) If you've ever won…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 10 to Hydroplate Theory (HPT) links

1 Aug 10
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

"I think the biggest problem with the CPT is that it has several presuppositions (sin…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 10 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

20 Aug 21
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Howdy brother.  Here is some great details about it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 10 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

20 Aug 21
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Thanks for the background brother.  Here are key remarks: - the only place where act…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 8, 2015 to Is 'subduction' occurring?

3 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

"-Lets assume this is the mechanism happening and lets say this 'spreading'/addition…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 6, 2015 to Is 'subduction' occurring?

3 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

"Thanks brother.  Here is the link of what I've started: http://www.creationconversat…"

Lou F. Reyes replied Aug 6, 2015 to What physical mechanism started the Biblical Flood?

138 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Aaron Lewis

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service