Cheri A Fields's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Preach it, Brother! I did enjoy the Is Genesis History documentary and can handle…"

Cheri A Fields replied Oct 28, 2017 to Brainstorm Kid Video Production

9 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Cheri A Fields

"Great ideas! It will be nice to see kids involved on the screen as well as being the…"

Cheri A Fields replied Oct 27, 2017 to Brainstorm Kid Video Production

9 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Cheri A Fields

"Yeah, that one I'd caught. It's fun to think about, and the Ark Encounter handles th…"

Cheri A Fields replied May 4, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"This is so awesome, thank you, guys! Yes, it would be easy to get carried away, but…"

Cheri A Fields replied May 3, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"That's looking good, Todd! I really like the idea of trees near the ark. What I've…"

Cheri A Fields replied May 2, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"That's cool! But, It's still busy. Think plain paper with thick crayons or marker ti…"

Cheri A Fields replied Apr 27, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"That would be so awesome! I've set up an article that should get some decent SEO…"

Cheri A Fields replied Apr 21, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Robert, I haven't done as much digging on this as I'd like to, but I do know who spe…"

Cheri A Fields replied Mar 27, 2017 to Salt stalagmites mimic cave stalagmites but are created quickly and great analagy for YEC science.

4 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Robert Byers

"Actually, I saw that Michael Oard has written a book recently expressing his concern…"

Cheri A Fields replied Jan 23, 2017 to Creation Resources

2 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Robert Byers

"I haven't seen it, but Ken Ham has been endorsing it the past few days, so that tell…"

Cheri A Fields replied Jan 14, 2017 to Info and Questions on Is Genesis History? movie in February

2 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Mary White

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service