Steven Posey's Discussions (416)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"So this article is saying that evolution according to the naturalistic model is boun…"

Steven Posey replied Jun 8, 2015 to Autocatalytic Sets may bring us closer to understanding Abiogenesis

48 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Robert Dagenais

"Mr. Roy, I understand there are few official denominations that hold the "once saved…"

Steven Posey replied Jun 16, 2014 to My church believes in creation but doesn't preach the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

101 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

"Some people say that teaching about the grace of God will lead people to live sinful…"

Steven Posey replied Jun 9, 2014 to How are you contending for the faith? And what does that mean?

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

"I never thought of this verse in Jude referring to actual planets or stars, rather I…"

Steven Posey replied May 4, 2014 to Wandering Stars

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by Bob Apjok Jr

"I concur with Jim's belief that there were residual events as the earth settled down…"

Steven Posey replied Mar 6, 2014 to Dispersion of Animals After the Flood

15 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Mary White

"I imagine there was green stuff as soon as everyone got off the ark but I'd say that…"

Steven Posey replied Mar 4, 2014 to Animal Dispersion After the Flood

12 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

"Animal distribution is a very interesting topic; every time I look into it I'm surpr…"

Steven Posey replied Mar 4, 2014 to Animal Dispersion After the Flood

12 Mar 5, 2014

"I agree with Sascha; hair appears to have little to do with climate, more a genetic…"

Steven Posey replied Feb 15, 2014 to Hair on our body suggests adaptation/mechanisms and not a ape origin.

19 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Sascha Kurtenbach

"Thanks. I don't think it would take long to get from Haran to Canaan; it was probabl…"

Steven Posey replied Feb 12, 2014 to Why does Genesis not tell us when Abraham left Haran ?

8 Feb 13, 2014

"Colin, could you please provide the reference(s) for Abraham being 75 when he was in…"

Steven Posey replied Feb 11, 2014 to Why does Genesis not tell us when Abraham left Haran ?

8 Feb 13, 2014

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service