Brian Guiley's Discussions (1,089)

Discussions Replied To (1068) Replies Latest Activity

"Personal Preference, I use the NASB or the ESV.  A lot of my scriptural memory is of…"

Brian Guiley replied Sep 7 to Which Bible Version?

3 Sep 7
Reply by Brian Guiley

"I would ask him what he would accept as proof.  A lot of times these statements are…"

Brian Guiley replied Jul 14 to Guy on Twitter Just Keeps Using "prove it"

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gary Murray

"By the way, if God chose to use this convention in relating to us the creation story…"

Brian Guiley replied May 2 to ASC in trouble?

13 May 2
Reply by Brian Guiley

"Ok, so there is some misunderstanding presented here as to what the Anisotropic Sync…"

Brian Guiley replied May 2 to ASC in trouble?

13 May 2
Reply by Brian Guiley

"In many ways the Psalm refers to a span of time, for the 'stretching of the heavens'…"

Brian Guiley replied Jan 27, 2016 to Introduction of my in-progress article on Psalm 104

12 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Daniel Pech

"Jean, To an extent yes, to an extent know.  The coded information in DNA satisfies a…"

Brian Guiley replied Sep 8, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"I must say, I'm not familiar with Hydropate Theory - I am familiar with catastrophic…"

Brian Guiley replied Sep 8, 2015 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

10 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Robert Byers

"Jean, I would say 'complexity' is an equally ambiguous term.  At least with "informa…"

Brian Guiley replied Aug 31, 2015 to Genetic limitations question

83 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Guiley

"Many words go through changes in meaning.  I understand your point, but at the same…"

Brian Guiley replied Aug 14, 2015 to I enjoy pizza - but is awesome the right word for it?

2 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Sorry to follow the rabbit trail Charles, I'll refrain from further comment outside…"

Brian Guiley replied Aug 14, 2015 to What physical mechanism started the Biblical Flood?

138 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Aaron Lewis

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service