Mary White's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

""at least her 130th kid" is probably not quite right.  A breastfeeding mother typica…"

Mary White replied on Friday to Does genesis tell when Abel was killed and so how many people threatened Cain? YES!

2 on Sunday
Reply by Robert Byers

"I noticed in the paper Parasitology and Creation that they also mention this difficu…"

Mary White replied Feb 5 to What's the best explanation we have for speciation after the ARK dispersion?

7 Feb 7
Reply by Robert Byers

"Some books with titles of " Letting God Create your Day" are being sold at www.creat…"

Mary White replied Jan 25 to What are your favorite resources to teach your children about creation?

13 Feb 15
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"Stacy McKeever has a child with Williams Syndrome.  Here is one of her blogs passed…"

Mary White replied Jan 14 to Genetic disease and anger at God

8 Mar 2
Reply by Douglas Roy

"I appreciate your willingness to look beyond the usual way to heal people.  Those in…"

8 Mar 2
Reply by Douglas Roy

"Lou - Thank you for your heartfelt response.  You express yourself well in writing. …"

8 Mar 2
Reply by Douglas Roy

"You may want to read the article at http://creation.com/fall-of-the-sothic-theory-eg…"

Mary White replied Dec 16, 2014 to Sothic Cycle

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Mary White

"Lou, you are right that the Bible does not require traces of all pre flood  cultures…"

Mary White replied Nov 22, 2014 to Pre-flood examples of tar and oil products....?

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Professor David R. McQueen, MS,E

"I think the pakalertpress person is a young creationist and brought up the C-14 test…"

Mary White replied Nov 20, 2014 to C-14, Soft tissue, dinosaur ages, China

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Thanks for the link.  At first I misunderstood your heading and thought original mus…"

Mary White replied Aug 29, 2014 to "560 million year old animal that had muscle tissue "thought you might like the article.

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Lou Hamby

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources.

Rules of Engagement
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Ken Ham Books & DVD's

© 2015   Created by Creation Conversations.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service