Mary White's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"You may want to read the article at http://creation.com/fall-of-the-sothic-theory-eg…"

Mary White replied on Tuesday to Sothic Cycle

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Mary White

"Lou, you are right that the Bible does not require traces of all pre flood  cultures…"

Mary White replied Nov 22 to Pre-flood examples of tar and oil products....?

9 Dec 2
Reply by Professor David R. McQueen, MS,E

"I think the pakalertpress person is a young creationist and brought up the C-14 test…"

Mary White replied Nov 20 to C-14, Soft tissue, dinosaur ages, China

2 Nov 20
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Thanks for the link.  At first I misunderstood your heading and thought original mus…"

Mary White replied Aug 29 to "560 million year old animal that had muscle tissue "thought you might like the article.

3 Aug 29
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Andrew Snelling's 2 volume geology set is being sold by christianbook.com for only $…"

Mary White replied Jun 13 to Question about the continents, what's your biblical and or scientific view.

19 Jun 16
Reply by Robert Byers

"I think you are incorrect at least for LCMS Lutherans.  See www.lcms.org/faqs/doctri…"

Mary White replied Jun 4 to My church believes in creation but doesn't preach the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

101 Jun 24
Reply by Douglas Roy

"Did you see the articles at creation.com?  www.creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-1, w…"

Mary White replied May 18 to Chromosome #2

8 Jul 5
Reply by Med Darnell

"Emil Silvestru is a creationist cave expert, look for his info at creation.com.  I t…"

Mary White replied Apr 24 to Evidence the Earth is Old? Any thoughts on this?

17 Jun 10
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"A book at answers in genesis has been on clearance for years.  It is done in a carto…"

Mary White replied Mar 31 to Help with my daughters persuasive speech!!

6 Mar 31
Reply by Robert Byers

"In www.creation.com/roraima-pollen they report microfossils have survived high tempe…"

Mary White replied Mar 26 to Do They Think We Are Stupid? - do they think at all.

4 Apr 8
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

RSS

Resources

follow us on Twitter

© 2014   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service