Mary White's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Some books with titles of " Letting God Create your Day" are being sold at www.creat…"

Mary White replied on Monday to What are your favorite resources to teach your children about creation?

10 on Monday
Reply by Mary White

"Stacy McKeever has a child with Williams Syndrome.  Here is one of her blogs passed…"

Mary White replied Jan 14 to Genetic disease and anger at God

5 Jan 14
Reply by Mary White

"I appreciate your willingness to look beyond the usual way to heal people.  Those in…"

5 Jan 14
Reply by Mary White

"Lou - Thank you for your heartfelt response.  You express yourself well in writing. …"

5 Jan 14
Reply by Mary White

"You may want to read the article at http://creation.com/fall-of-the-sothic-theory-eg…"

Mary White replied Dec 16, 2014 to Sothic Cycle

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Mary White

"Lou, you are right that the Bible does not require traces of all pre flood  cultures…"

Mary White replied Nov 22, 2014 to Pre-flood examples of tar and oil products....?

9 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Professor David R. McQueen, MS,E

"I think the pakalertpress person is a young creationist and brought up the C-14 test…"

Mary White replied Nov 20, 2014 to C-14, Soft tissue, dinosaur ages, China

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Thanks for the link.  At first I misunderstood your heading and thought original mus…"

Mary White replied Aug 29, 2014 to "560 million year old animal that had muscle tissue "thought you might like the article.

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Andrew Snelling's 2 volume geology set is being sold by christianbook.com for only $…"

Mary White replied Jun 13, 2014 to Question about the continents, what's your biblical and or scientific view.

19 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Byers

"I think you are incorrect at least for LCMS Lutherans.  See www.lcms.org/faqs/doctri…"

Mary White replied Jun 4, 2014 to My church believes in creation but doesn't preach the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

101 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

RSS

Resources

follow us on Twitter

© 2015   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service