Mary White's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Great article!  BTW probably the definitive publication on dino soft tissue is the i…"

Mary White replied Mar 19 to Article I hadn't seen on soft tissue in dino bones...

3 Mar 21
Reply by Gary Murray

"I remember reading science fiction stories where the thick moon dust was an importan…"

Mary White replied Mar 9 to New model by Baumgardner on flood sedimentation

5 Mar 9
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"Yes, this is just a model.  What other ideas have you read, besides the evolutionist…"

Mary White replied Feb 28 to New model by Baumgardner on flood sedimentation

5 Mar 9
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"6,000 years is young compared to the near universal teaching in our culture, from a…"

Mary White replied Jan 12 to I am not a "YEC" - how about you?

19 Jan 15
Reply by Robert Byers

"I was reading Already Compromised and one of points was how difficult it was to dete…"

Mary White replied Jan 11 to I am not a "YEC" - how about you?

19 Jan 15
Reply by Robert Byers

"The skeleton in beach sand is written about in http://creation.com/the-guadeloupe-sk…"

Mary White replied Dec 4, 2015 to Any Pre-Flood Artifacts? Now: The Fallacy of the "Fossil Record."

89 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Over 25 years ago, I think I heard a knowledgeable creationist (perhaps John Morris)…"

Mary White replied Dec 1, 2015 to Any Pre-Flood Artifacts? Now: The Fallacy of the "Fossil Record."

89 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Lou Hamby

"A couple of references (which you probably already know but others might be interest…"

Mary White replied Nov 20, 2015 to work in Asia

9 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Terry Kott

"CMI had a nice article showing how evolutionist have moved more toward creationists…"

Mary White replied Sep 5, 2015 to Excellent, excellent article from iCR on common design and predictions thereof.

8 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Robert Byers

"You might also take a look at the various online videos at www.creation.com and www.…"

Mary White replied Aug 18, 2015 to resource help

10 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Jim Brenneman

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Ken Ham Books & DVD's

© 2016   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service