Todd Elder's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"GMO's might be a topic to consider. BUT ... since it is not naturally occurring, it…"

Todd Elder replied Nov 7, 2018 to What Limits Biological Change? - Video at Baraminology Quest

2 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Todd Elder

"That is a good question to tackle, Robert.  Roughly "How large is a Kind taxonomical…"

Todd Elder replied Jun 12, 2018 to Requests for Baraminology Quest Youtube Channel

3 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Robert Byers

"The past few months I have been involved with teaching the AWANA program. Their supp…"

Todd Elder replied Feb 1, 2018 to After school program possibilities

1 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Todd Elder

"Well, I finally made it back to the drafting table. Here is my first submission ...…"

Todd Elder replied May 9, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Thank you Cheri. This gives me a good idea what you are looking for. The next draft…"

Todd Elder replied May 2, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Sorry for taking so long, the recent storms hindered my time for projects like this.…"

Todd Elder replied May 2, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Okay ... back to the proverbial "drawing board".  Simplify, and add a few props for…"

Todd Elder replied Apr 27, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Here is a first draft of the ark without any animals. Is this what you are thinking…"

Todd Elder replied Apr 26, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"Okay, give me a few days and I will send some drafts of the ark and of some other re…"

Todd Elder replied Apr 23, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

"I think I can try that. I hope others join in as it is good to see different perspec…"

Todd Elder replied Apr 21, 2017 to Could you draw Noah's Ark for a coloring page?

23 May 9, 2017
Reply by Todd Elder

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service