J M's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"Charles Spurgeon: It has been said that ‘the proper study of mankind is man.’ I beli…"

J M replied Mar 18, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Well, I would love to go on and discuss details of the situation, but I am also abou…"

J M replied Mar 18, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"This is a great question that I have pondered a bit myself, but I haven't studied en…"

J M replied Mar 17, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"God's immutability amounts to the stability of his attributes, primarily. His existe…"

J M replied Mar 17, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"I don't agree that time only exists where matter exists. Time exists as long as ther…"

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Perhaps I should be a little more specific than I was in the last paragraph of my la…"

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"The view I have been defending holds that God is contingently temporal--you are righ…"

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Okay, lets try this, for clarification purposes. I will state (and label) several re…"

J M replied Mar 12, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"First let me back up to (6). I'm not persuaded of (6), because rejecting the A-serie…"

J M replied Mar 12, 2013 to Can hermeneutics determine what scripture teaches: materialistic theism vs. idealistic panentheism

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

"In other words, in my first point there I am arguing that God is not essentially tim…"

79 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Lou Hamby

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service