Robert Driskell's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for that information Mel. I've just started reading about the fossil recor…"

Robert Driskell replied Aug 8, 2018 to The Fossil Record

7 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Robert Byers

"Thought I would try and clarify my question a bit.  Let me reframe it: If I were fos…"

Robert Driskell replied Aug 1, 2018 to The Fossil Record

7 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Robert Byers

"Hi Robert, Maybe I wasn't clear, sorry.  Dr. Lisle believes in a young earth and thi…"

Robert Driskell replied Aug 1, 2018 to The Light Thing Again

10 on Saturday
Reply by Paul Harvey Allerding

"I found this book to shed some light (pardon the pun) on this subject: The Physics o…"

Robert Driskell replied Jul 30, 2018 to Predictions: Red Shift prove Evolution?

5 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Robert Driskell

"I found this book to shed some light (pardon the pun) on this subject: The Physics o…"

Robert Driskell replied Jul 30, 2018 to The Light Thing Again

10 on Saturday
Reply by Paul Harvey Allerding

"Dan, Observations are what are actually known.  However, every observation requires…"

Robert Driskell replied Jul 30, 2018 to Predictions: Red Shift prove Evolution?

5 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Robert Driskell

"Thank you for that answer Robert.  It helps in understanding how archaeologists can…"

Robert Driskell replied Jul 30, 2018 to The Fossil Record

7 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Robert Byers

"Hi Robert (good name, by the way), When I read the Genesis account of creation, spec…"

Robert Driskell replied Aug 21, 2014 to Yom...a discussion with a coworker, need help!

12 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Lou Hamby

"Dr. Blake, I was just thinking that maybe the original creation, before the Fall, wa…"

Robert Driskell replied Jul 31, 2014 to What were the Waters that God Hovered over?

32 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

"Hi Nate, I would make sure that I was praying for this person consistently too.  It…"

Robert Driskell replied Apr 22, 2013 to How should I answer this?

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Floyd

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service