Daniel Pech's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"There is the Jewish ideal, that I have heard of, regarding how to meet at table. Aft…"

Daniel Pech replied Dec 1, 2017 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Better to begin by showing how some foundational part of the Bible is evidential…"

Daniel Pech replied Nov 29, 2017 to Help with my daughters persuasive speech!!

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

"Creation ministries can become the most kid-friendly only if they involve significan…"

Daniel Pech replied Nov 29, 2017 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"I have not seen many graphs, nor do I care about most graphs of most things, and usu…"

Daniel Pech replied Sep 26, 2017 to Human family from Dr. Snelling

13 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Lou, you presented the following nine words: I cannot disagree with what I think tho…"

Daniel Pech replied Sep 26, 2017 to My replies to Lou

3 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

"One can think of any number of analogies to your question, 'What is the meaning of “…"

Daniel Pech replied Sep 26, 2017 to Meaning of "Earth" in Genesis 1:1-2

12 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Aaron Lewis

" "

Daniel Pech replied Sep 13, 2017 to My replies to Lou

3 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

"So, Lou, my position on the age of the universe can be summed up in one short statem…"

Daniel Pech replied Aug 17, 2017 to The meaning of time and the "Beginning" in Genesis One, verse one - Is it the beginning, and is there really a creation week?

20 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

"I'm sorry Lou. I was not clear. I did not mean that I think... that you think...…"

Daniel Pech replied Aug 17, 2017 to The meaning of time and the "Beginning" in Genesis One, verse one - Is it the beginning, and is there really a creation week?

20 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

"Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83brK_yohRA ('Does Distant Starlight Prove…"

Daniel Pech replied Aug 14, 2017 to The meaning of time and the "Beginning" in Genesis One, verse one - Is it the beginning, and is there really a creation week?

20 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Daniel Pech

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service