Matthew Parker's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Solid point Jim "

Matthew Parker replied Apr 1, 2013 to "QUIT FORCING YOUR MORALITY ON US!!!"

24 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

"It seems to me that if we truly strove to quit forcing morality on others we would n…"

Matthew Parker replied Apr 1, 2013 to "QUIT FORCING YOUR MORALITY ON US!!!"

24 Apr 2, 2013

"I believe the answer to why angiosperm plants appear later in the fossil record than…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 29, 2013 to William Lane Craig

24 Aug 20, 2013

"I see what you're saying Robert, but you're still making a huge generalization that…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 29, 2013 to Does Genesis explain why women are so zealous about their looks?

20 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Robert Byers

"Well, we could speculate all we want but without a definitive answer from either par…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 27, 2013 to Creation Conversations... a profit generator for Master Books?

7 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by General Nate

"I just recently submitted my research paper for my Nuclear Science course on Radioca…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 27, 2013 to Carbon dating accuracy

38 Apr 15, 2013

"I love those three sites too. But if I could add a fourth it would be www.evolutionn…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 24, 2013 to Hmmm...

6 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Donald Smith

"Hi Robert, Your post looked lonely so I thought I'd give it a read. Now I believe I…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 22, 2013 to Does Genesis explain why women are so zealous about their looks?

20 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Robert Byers

"Here's something to consider though: If we evolved morality, then the person you're…"

Matthew Parker replied Mar 22, 2013 to morality and atheism

12 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ruby Faraday

"Using the lack of understanding in babies is poor evidence of anything. The laws of…"

Matthew Parker replied Jan 25, 2013 to Babies and the laws of logic, morality, etc.

11 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Mrs. S.

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service