Alexander Martin's Discussions (1,954)

Discussions Replied To (1826) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Lou! What is your evidence that period man ate mammoths? What is your evidence t…"

Alexander Martin replied Nov 23, 2017 to iCR and warning colours and animals fear of popst flood mankind

9 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Thanks Jim! I'm glad you rediscovered this thread! "

Alexander Martin replied Jul 15, 2014 to What is Science?

1554 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Alexander Martin

"It was at least interesting to see water exploding from the ground and a world cover…"

Alexander Martin replied Apr 13, 2014 to Discuss the New Noah Movie

3 Apr 13, 2014

"In Church this morning the pastor preached on a section of scripture that caught my…"

Alexander Martin replied Jan 5, 2014 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"By the way, all the imagery of a soul body and a seemingly physical paradise are so…"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 27, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"Since everyone is giving their view I may as well give mine too. To be absent from t…"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 23, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"I'm neither an Adventist nor a Jehovah's Witness. The most honest thing I can say ab…"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 23, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"Steven, I believe in the resurrection and eternal life. Are you suggesting there is…"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 22, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"The OT Jews seemed to believe in soul sleep until resurrection. What do you base the…"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

"Would you say that body + spirit = soul?"

Alexander Martin replied Dec 21, 2013 to Presuppositional Apologetics- any good recommendations?

32 Jan 5, 2014

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service