Mariana's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Your inerrancy paste looks like it's cribbed from the Chicago Statement, so unless y…"

Mariana replied May 29, 2013 to WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "HEAVENS" AND HOW MANY HEAVENS ARE THERE?

13 May 30, 2013
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

"Francis M Russell said:   I guess I think that early Christianity was less cohesive…"

Mariana replied May 29, 2013 to WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "HEAVENS" AND HOW MANY HEAVENS ARE THERE?

13 May 30, 2013

"Scriptural references to "the heavens" are very often plural, but there's no referen…"

Mariana replied May 23, 2013 to WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "HEAVENS" AND HOW MANY HEAVENS ARE THERE?

13 May 30, 2013

"I know a man in Christ who was caught up to the third heaven. So there are at least…"

Mariana replied May 22, 2013 to WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "HEAVENS" AND HOW MANY HEAVENS ARE THERE?

13 May 30, 2013

"Alexander Martin said: It does. If a system is closed, though, one can make a state…"

Mariana replied May 6, 2013 to Speed of light and distances in space

172 May 8, 2013
Reply by Floyd

"Dr. Derek P. Blake said: Closed requires that energy neither enter nor leave. Virtua…"

172 May 8, 2013
Reply by Floyd

"Dr. Derek P. Blake said: I think you may be confused about what "closed system" mean…"

172 May 8, 2013
Reply by Floyd

"Thanks, Steven!"

Mariana replied May 2, 2013 to Limited time offer for free Creation vs Evolution e-book!

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mariana

"Aaron Lewis said: Unless you're referring to a different cosmology than the current…"

Mariana replied May 1, 2013 to Speed of light and distances in space

172 May 8, 2013
Reply by Floyd

"Dr. Derek P. Blake said: I know this doesn't really affect your point, but I'm going…"

Mariana replied May 1, 2013 to Speed of light and distances in space

172 May 8, 2013
Reply by Floyd

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service