Lou Hamby's Discussions (1,797)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim one of the greatest archeologic discoveries of recent times is the Diary of Mere…"

Lou Hamby replied Aug 29 to Fantastic ICR article on the flood boundary in the rock/fossil sequences. Fantastic

10 Aug 29
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Jim said this:And we must not selectively chose natural evidences that support our m…"

Lou Hamby replied Aug 21 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

20 Aug 21
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"If Mount Everest has a fossil record close to the current top, something was going o…"

Lou Hamby replied Aug 21 to Earths catastrophic past (plate techtonics) vs Hydroplate theory

20 Aug 21
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Justin---I am a little perplexed at your response about species or kinds?  Here is t…"

Lou Hamby replied Aug 5 to Responding to Daniel Bank's De-conversion From YEC

3 Aug 29
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Not arguing with you Juan , but where did the nephilim come from?  "

Lou Hamby replied Jun 25 to There is no mention of women in heaven in the bible?

9 Jul 14
Reply by Robert Byers

"Juan-- If fallen angels could mate with women on the earth?  Are fallen angels creat…"

Lou Hamby replied Jun 23 to There is no mention of women in heaven in the bible?

9 Jul 14
Reply by Robert Byers

"My biggest comment, in the last 10 years, new fossil treasure troves in China and ot…"

Lou Hamby replied Mar 7 to Fantastic ICR article on the flood boundary in the rock/fossil sequences. Fantastic

10 Aug 29
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Robert yes Merry Christmas I Used Christmas season but not in the politically correc…"

Lou Hamby replied Dec 21, 2017 to Wishing all my forum friends a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

4 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"It is abut what God did!  Frankly it doesn't matter what Walton believes? How does o…"

Lou Hamby replied Dec 19, 2017 to Farmer to the Stars is too Secular for the anti-theistic Space Program

2 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

"Jim my post was based on education at appropriate levels, so no it wasn't for 10 yea…"

Lou Hamby replied Dec 2, 2017 to Why we MUST reach kids. . .

11 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service