All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Bible Version?

I get the question "Which Bible version?" I think most are accurate but many say the KJV is most and all others are trash. How do I resp…

Started by Jacob Wallace

2 on Monday
Reply by Jim Brenneman

Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions

Share your thoughts and/or questions on how to defend against the "supposed Bible contradictions" debated by skeptics and unbelievers.

Started by Jennifer O. White

78 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Bogdan Popescu

Creation Books of the Future - What Do You Want to Read?

Hello friends -- my name is Tim Dudley and I am the publisher of Master Books, the largest publisher of Creation based material anywhere in…

Started by Tim Dudley

42 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Glenn Graham

Creation, Christian Heritage, and the 4th of July

ICR's Acts & Fact for July 2010 has among its other great articles, these two which I enjoyed reading as we get close to the 4th of Jul…

Started by Laura Welch

1 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Justin Poe

Describe a day in the life of a Christian who reads information about creation science

As a social media strategist, I would like to learn how, when, where and why reading about creation science fits into your life. Your answe…

Started by Jennifer O. White

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer O. White

State of the Nation 2 by Ken Ham

I got a little preview of this from Ken last week. It is going to be great -- you will not want to miss this.     To watch this live, go to…

Started by Tim Dudley

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Richard Hartnoll

Rules of Engagement

We welcome all lovers of God's beautiful Creation. We are thrilled to have you join us! We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, a literal…

Started by Creation Conversations

0 Nov 12, 2009

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service