All Discussions Tagged 'Flood' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hydroplate Theory - Digging into its details

Howdy saints. Here are some key videos that help describe the details of the HPT and help us understand how all that transpired prior, duri…

Started by Lou F. Reyes

1 Aug 25
Reply by Lou F. Reyes

Creation Concept Art, Inspired by Jim Brenneman's "Natural Evidences of the Global Extent of the Flood" thread

Hello Everyone, I got to talking with Jim Brenneman on his thread "Natural Evidences of the Global Extent of the Flood", and decided to dra…

Started by Noah

0 Jun 9, 2016

Psalm 104

This Psalm is a favorite of many of us here (with good reason).  Unfortunately, it has recently a subject of some debate on this forum.  Si…

Started by David Thomas Posey

19 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Daniel Pech

There Went Up A Mist From The Earth...

I'm sure there's already been plenty of discussion about whether there was rain before the Flood.  Some people think Genesis 2:5-6 rules ou…

3 May 18, 2014
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

Pre-Flood Civilizations: Did Anyone Survive?

One argument that has been presented against a global flood involves the chronology of various historical cultures.  It is argued that, sin…

75 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Zuma

Pre-Flood Birds: Why the Long Tails and Teeth?

Ok, I'm not much of an ornithologist, but I noticed today that the only birds that we find with long tails and teeth are in the fossil reco…

Started by Bryar Kader

18 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Bryar Kader

Multilayer Fossils: Flood Evidence

I recently went for a walk by the Elbow River in the Bragg Creek Provincial Park in Alberta, where on a large sedimentary rock I found a sm…

Started by Gabriel Jones

26 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Gabriel Jones

The Aftermath of the great flood in the days of Noah-Advantages and Disadvantages of the aftermath to modern day.

Now, that seems like a weird discussion title but it really baffles me and I do not know a better way to put it. It is clear that the purpo…

Started by Tebong Einstein

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by Arthur Smith

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service