All Discussions Tagged 'Genesis' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Farmer to the Stars is too Secular for the anti-theistic Space Program

The final question, to an essentially anti-theistic (ala anti-Genesis-1) Space Program, is whether opposing the average man's wish to 'con…

Started by Daniel Pech

2 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

Dr. Jason Lisle's blogs at AiG website

Where has Dr. Jason Lisle's blogs on the AiG website gone to? ;) I usually follow them, and the last time I did was his blogs on God's Laws…

Started by Tebong Einstein

10 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Mary White

Scripture Affirms Genesis

Some time ago I started going through various books of the Bible to see if they referred to Genesis as a real event. Because of my other re…

Started by Brock Lee

8 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jim Brenneman

The serpent was crafty?

I'm trying to understand what is meant by this phrase in Genesis 3.  What is it about the serpent that made it crafty/deceptive/cunning?  D…

Started by Steven Wright

1 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Robert Byers

Four questions

Hello everyone... I just finished reading the book of Genesis and now i'm reading the book of Exodus. I have these questions i can't get ri…

Started by Norman Walanda

13 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Johnny Wirkkala

Genesis And Genre

Hi Folks, This is my first post on here, and I'm not one who posts regularly anywhere except on my blog. I have a question however. Can any…

Started by Pastoral Musings

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Pastoral Musings

Ken Ham Kicked Out of Homeschool Shows

The below info was Taken from http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=1318258   The founder of the apologetics ministry Answers…

Started by Jennifer O. White

26 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Michelle Studer

How Can We assist Canyon Ministries?

One of the ministries that can have a great influence on educators in evangelical colleges and seminaries is Canyon Ministries. Canyon Mini…

Started by Robert V. McCabe

0 Mar 29, 2010

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service