All Discussions Tagged 'God' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scam Alert on Creation Conversation!

So, I receive a comment from a user of Creation Conversations on my profile saying that the person had something important to discuss wi…

Started by Jacob Wallace

1 Jul 24
Reply by Gary Murray

Leading a person to Christ

In our devotions today, we were posed a question that I would like to ask you. How do you respond to a person that does not acknowledge tha…

Started by James Davis

24 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Douglas Roy

Glory of God - ways to show

"And one cried unto another and said: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is filled of his glory."  Isaiah 6:3 KJV.   H…

Started by TrustJesus

10 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle Naylor

Grief & Tragedy: How Do You Answer the Questions of How Could a Loving God?

How could a loving God allow the shooting of 26 children and adults at a school in Newtown, CT last week? As the news of this tragedy erupt…

Started by Jennifer O. White

16 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Matthew Villarreal

How Do You Defend the Inerrancy of the Bible?

Recently, the Associated Baptist Press reported this story: By Bob Allen Biblical inerrancy – the idea that the Bible’s authors were safegu…

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Brian Guiley

Higgs Boson

Is it true that Higgs Boson has finally been found? What do u guys think about it? Is it friend or foe to the creationists?

Started by Norman Walanda

11 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

Defenders of the Faith: Honoring those who taught us.

When Jude wrote his epistle, he implored believers in all ages to be diligent in their defense of the faith. And the faith clearly was, and…

17 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Richard K

Stargazing: How Does the Science of the Night Sky Point to our Creator?

Author, astrophysicist,and Creation science researcher, Dr. Jason Lisle, recently released The Stargazers Guide to the Night Sky.     Ans…

27 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Robert Byers

Ultimate Boeing 747 gambit

Hello everyone.. I was arguing with an atheist and he introduce me with this " ultimate boeing 747 gambit". I need a bit of your help here…

7 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Donald Smith

Free will or Determined : The study of human behaviour

Good evening... I'm taking psychology as my major in college. I'm reading a book called "Theories of personalities". I stumbled upon a beha…

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Brian Guiley

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service