All Discussions Tagged 'Ham' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your favorite resources to teach your children about creation?

It seems that I have always just talked to my children about God creating the world - all the animals, plants, people and such. "Why is thi…

Started by Jennifer Bauer

13 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

Lessons from Daniel

I've been studying the Book of Daniel lately and this article by Steve Ham caught my eye.  http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/worldwid

Started by Steven Posey

0 Jan 17, 2013

"Cursed be Canaan..."

We are probably all familiar with the events related in this passage: And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he…

Started by David Thomas Posey

6 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

Ken Ham Kicked Out of Homeschool Shows

The below info was Taken from http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=1318258   The founder of the apologetics ministry Answers…

Started by Jennifer O. White

26 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Michelle Studer

Doubt builds Faith

I think Christians are afraid to voice their doubts. We all have them. But doubts can build our faith.If we question things — which is pure…

Started by Janell Robertson

9 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Brad Bond

State of the Nation 2 by Ken Ham

I got a little preview of this from Ken last week. It is going to be great -- you will not want to miss this.     To watch this live, go to…

Started by Tim Dudley

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Richard Hartnoll

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service