All Discussions Tagged 'created' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Requests for Baraminology Quest Youtube Channel

I am going to be launching the Baraminology Quest channel on youtube soon. What questions would you like me to cover in the early episodes?

Started by Todd Elder

3 Jun 12
Reply by Robert Byers

Requesting Questions about Plants

Good day everyone, I am once again doing active research with plant kinds; trying to determine the kinds by means of the floral formula. Wh…

Started by Todd Elder

0 Jan 30

Created Kinds are WHAT Taxonomic Level?

Within the last couple years I previously wrote: “Many people ask what taxonomic level is equated with the Created Kinds. This is a poor an…

Started by Todd Elder

6 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Jim Brenneman

Suggestions to Improve Upcoming Baraminology Book

Good day everyone,      I am approaching the final stages of publishing a book on Baraminology and Created Kinds. I have placed a descripti…

Started by Todd Elder

5 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Robert Byers

Comparing Kinds with Micro/Macro Evolution

I am working on an illustration for my upcoming book. Does this chart comparing Kinds with Micro and Macro Evolution make sense? (I am assu…

Started by Todd Elder

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Robert Byers

Comparing Created Kinds and Species

I have started an article discussing the differences between Kinds and species. It is a rough draft at this point (meaning a couple charts…

Started by Todd Elder

7 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Jim Brenneman

God Created Earth Day

Hi to all our friends here at Creation Conversations!   We are writing to you today to inform you all of our new campaign God Created Earth…

Started by Creation Today

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Don Cameron

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service