All Discussions Tagged 'creation' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Atheist Refute Themselves by Bringing up the Distant Starlight Problem

This is just a thought that occurred to me. After I thought about how Blue Stars don't last that long and how the distant starlight prob…

Started by Jacob Wallace

1 Aug 22
Reply by Robert Byers

Creation Orchard Website

I have begun a new website "The Creation Orchard - Developing a Creation Based Classification System". It is basically at an infancy…

Started by Todd Elder

20 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Robert Byers

Healthy longevity or virus-driven pathology

I was not surprised to see the link from virus-driven energy theft to all pathology reported in Acts & Facts. Viral Genome Junk Is Bunk…

Started by James V. Kohl

0 Mar 28, 2016

Psalm 104

This Psalm is a favorite of many of us here (with good reason).  Unfortunately, it has recently a subject of some debate on this forum.  Si…

Started by David Thomas Posey

19 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Daniel Pech

Canopy Theory

How can a creationist defend the Canopy Theory?

Started by James Davis

57 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Terry Kott

Does it make sense to be a Christian (a follower of Christ) without accepting what He accepted?

Jesus often quoted the Old Testament Scriptures. He would often respond to His critics with “it is written” and “have you not read,” follow…

Started by Floyd

38 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

Has the Creator finished His work or is He still creating new life today?

In reading the devotional for today sent out by ICR it starts out thus: "July 13, 2014 Godless Religion “Having a form of godliness, but de…

Started by Douglas Roy

66 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

All Held Together By The Word

This is why dark matter, dark energy, the "God particle" will never suffice. The observable universe and below the sub-atomic level will ne…

Started by Steve Sorensen

37 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

My church believes in creation but doesn't preach the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

I've noticed that creation oriented ministries seem to be presbyopic (able to see far away but not close). They seem to have a handle on th…

Started by Douglas Roy

101 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Roy

breeding with animals

Hi. God created animals to reproduce kind after their kind. I can't remember where I read it, but, I read somewhere that scientists had tak…

Started by Douglas Collins

1 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service