All Discussions Tagged 'earth' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Light Thing Again

So I had yet another thought about light. Without rereading my previous questions and the answers given in them, I remember asking about wh…

Started by Dan

11 Mar 25
Reply by Douglas Roy

The Utah Outcasts Call Me A Liar, Then Disagree With Each Other About It

So on July 19, the Utah Outcasts (an atheist podcast) put out a hit piece on me where they accused me of being a liar, a troll, and an idio…

Started by Justin Derby

0 Jul 26, 2018

Thoughts on a Spinning Universe?

http://news.discovery.com/space/do-we-live-in-a-spinning-universe-110708.htm As we're observing an increasing redshift over distance, this…

Started by Carrie De Vault

17 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

What Convinced You?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone wanted to share just what it was that convinced them of a young earth, was it when you were been again, w…

Started by Taylor M.

26 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Austin

The Controversy Over Adam and Eve Heats Up (Mohler)

Each generation of Christians faces its own set of theological challenges. For this generation of Evangelicals, the question of beginnings…

Started by Jennifer O. White

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Francis M Russell

Conspiracy Theories

Many people find conspiracy theories fascinating, but others dismiss them as paranoia. Although most of them cannot be proven, historical a…

Started by Nick Daniels

16 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Victoria Mabry

Young Earth

How can a person back up or prove, through the Bible, that the earth is young.

Started by James Davis

12 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Allen Roy

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service