All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Light Thing Again

So I had yet another thought about light. Without rereading my previous questions and the answers given in them, I remember asking about wh…

Started by Dan

11 Mar 25
Reply by Douglas Roy

Predictions: Red Shift prove Evolution?

So I've been trying for two days now to find some relevant information to help me make an informed reply to someone, but I can find anythin…

Started by Dan

5 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Robert Driskell

The Utah Outcasts Call Me A Liar, Then Disagree With Each Other About It

So on July 19, the Utah Outcasts (an atheist podcast) put out a hit piece on me where they accused me of being a liar, a troll, and an idio…

Started by Justin Derby

0 Jul 26, 2018

Defining Evolution, the Theory of Evolution, and Evolutionism

To be able to discuss ideas well, people need to agree on definitions and terms .... so here, Defining Evolution,  is the beginning of an a…

Started by Todd Elder

4 May 28, 2016
Reply by Jim Brenneman

Dealing with Christians who believe in evolution

So, in Sunday school a few months ago we were discussing a passage in Genesis and one of the members of the class — who was an engineer in…

Started by Kevin Robertson

16 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Donald Smith

Limited time offer for free Creation vs Evolution e-book!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Deception-ebook/dp/B00CLJM61Y/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367509737&sr=1-7&keywords=th

Started by Steven Wright

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mariana

(Creation) Evangelism

Hey everyone,      Please share your thoughts, ideas and experiences about (creation) evangelism. (or do you tend not to bring up origins u…

Started by Matthew Joseph Grove

8 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by James (Jim) Brenneman

The evidence for evolution is so strong. How can it be wrong?

The individual pieces of evidence for evolution, such as the fossil record, genetic relatedness of different species, human chromosome 2, a…

Started by Harry Stevens

26 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Robert Byers

Implications of False Assumptions

My understanding of propositional logic is weak. Nevertheless, I want to review a few of the basics and apply them to Christianity. First,…

Started by William A Smith

7 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by William A Smith

Defining morality

I was having a discourse with someone on Facebook who comes across as a believer of Buddha & the Tolmens....though after reading it i b…

Started by Ruby Faraday

5 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Ruby Faraday

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service