All Discussions Tagged 'science' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developing a Testable Scientific Model of Created Kinds

"For too long, the secular science community has been able to accuse the creation science community of not being able to define a created k…

Started by Todd Elder

0 Jan 18

Requesting Advice for Bioinformatics career

I would like to request help from anyone who might be able to give me advice in bioinformatics. I am an undergrad biologist considering gen…

Started by Noah

1 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Robert Byers

What is Science?

It was brought to my attention that the science I was talking about in discussions was more appropriately termed Naturalism whereas a more…

Started by Alexander Martin

1554 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Alexander Martin

New Article on Amphibian Kinds

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention a new article from Answers Research Journal.  This is the third article I am aware of that a…

Started by David Thomas Posey

20 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Robert Byers

Free Science Fiction Novel for Review

I've published an interplanetary science fiction novel written from a young-earth creationist standpoint. So far, I have two reviews and I'…

Started by Paul Lewis

0 Mar 30, 2013

Ultimate Proof of Creation

This coming Tuesday, Jan 15th at 7pm CT we’d like to invite you to a live on-air Hangout out with us and Dr. Jason Lisle. What is a Google…

Started by Jennifer O. White

15 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Brian Guiley

Infallable Science?

The UK publication, The Guardian, just published an article revealing that an estimated two-thirds of retracted scientific papers were done…

Started by Charles Martin Jr

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Charles Martin Jr

Doubt builds Faith

I think Christians are afraid to voice their doubts. We all have them. But doubts can build our faith.If we question things — which is pure…

Started by Janell Robertson

9 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Brad Bond

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service