I'm going to list some things that help some but need more pain relief.  I am not a doctor

and will try to list ones with limited side affects.

Looking for more...

Oils appled to skin...

Glucosamine and Chondroitin X3 (pill form) - helps with joints, ligaments

Foot/body massagers....Typically overpriced fancily dressed up Pager Motors :-)

Heat/cold packs

Questions:

Hyper Beric Oxygen Therapy benefits? I don't know if it would be helpful but is fun to look at in general, from a creationist worldview...  can be dangerous if misused...  FDA Approval

DIET I've Heard -- 'you are what you eat'  Are there food journal blogs that anyone found?

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

rub with St. John´s wort oil

red light application

My relative has found relief from wear-and-tear arthritis with concentrated curcumin (which is found in turmeric).  Sometimes avoiding a food group helps - such as the Nightshale family (potataes, tomatoes, pepper, eggplant)

Can you imagine how much knowledge Noah and his children had about these things! All the uses for different types of plants.

Thanks Sascha, that might be helpful,  for short uses.

Sascha Kurtenbach said:

rub with St. John´s wort oil

red light application

Mary, Tomatoes are a favorite :-) ha

Mary White said:

My relative has found relief from wear-and-tear arthritis with concentrated curcumin (which is found in turmeric).  Sometimes avoiding a food group helps - such as the Nightshale family (potataes, tomatoes, pepper, eggplant)

and probably knew more about the Rain Forests/Amazon, Africa

Jim Brenneman said:

Can you imagine how much knowledge Noah and his children had about these things! All the uses for different types of plants.

Rain Forests? Amazon? Africa?

TrustJesus said:

and [Noah] probably knew more about the Rain Forests/Amazon, Africa

Except, I suspect that Noah may have never seen the POST-Flood environments you mention. Though he did live after the Flood, do you think he actually traveled to the Amazon? Who knows, perhaps in his old age and retirement years he did visit the Western Hemisphere and perhaps he did travel to the jungles of Africa! And he would not have needed to go far, since the present Sahara was probably a jungle in the immediate post-flood years.

To Jim  They, noah family  probably knew more about the plants in rainforests.  OK, my geology is probably off.  Related subject praying for Vision forum shutdown Ministries, watched Into the Amazon put on by them.

TTYL

Thanks All

Found out about raw honey and bone health, don't know how to take; thought this was neat

Prov. 16:24 KJV    Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

skimming this article:

http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/the-healing-power-of-honey-fro...

Found something else, for some reason lemon juice is supposed to help with inflamation, acid levels in the blood according to this: http://www.losethebackpain.com/8-benefits-of-lemon-water/ don't know if its good science or it is important to monitor pH factor of blood. have heard about detoxification.  Also found that too much sugar makes my body ache. 

Finally found what worked for me, lately and it really helped.  Don't want to give too specific info on here about me, will list some info I've found info about fruit, vegetable juices, oxygen found that people could ask doctors...

100% cranberry juice - has side effects; don't know about kidney stones;  found pros and cons,

side effects if on blood thinners. 

helped with sore arms and legs, groggyness, has natural sugars may keep awake.. 

beet juice - saw an article on web,

tart cherry juice - parkinsons?  don't know enough

fibromyalgia - oxygen, see doctor for all above,

example article:

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-...
Warfarin (Coumadin)
Aspirin allergy
Kidney stones

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service