I am working on an illustration for my upcoming book. Does this chart comparing Kinds with Micro and Macro Evolution make sense? (I am assuming you are familiar with the issues involved). Any suggestions for improvements or other details to add?

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This YEC does not agree that KINDS have anything to do with present human classifications.

For example I say marsupials are just the same kinds as elsewhere with the minor details of pouches etc. So a marsupial wolf is just a regular wolf. It was only migration to certain areas that brought the marsupial traits.

Likwise I see bears, wloves, probably seals as of the same kind that came off the ark.

I see all snakes as the same KIND. 

So what a KIND is IS not defined well because the fall ruined the KINDS created on creation week.

I think YEC is wrong to say genus is the KIND.

Anyways I suggest a big question mark while for sure emphasizing species are not KINDS and all humans are ONE KIND despite differences in looks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service