IN ICR's Acts/facts(May) Tim Clarey had a intelligent, important article on thoughtful YEC researchers about when the flood occurred relative to the geology.

They are very shy about saying the k-t (k-pg) line is the flood line.

i would just like to insyst that the biology fossils surely prove which rock layers are from before/after the flood.

Biology in its ratio was so different before the flood. Afterwards it looks like urs toad.

A problem may be figuring out which rock layers are above the line. so cenzoic rocks mat actuallt be flood rocks. further one must allow great disturbance after the flood to create the great rock layers and fossils. there are options for these post flood things.

i think its beyond clear the k-t line, famous in our opponents hypothesis for history, IS the flood line. just squeeze everything into that.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why would anyone make a post in a public group that uses initials and abbreviations that have no context or explanations about the meanings of those abbreviations.

What is meant by the Flood line - is that referring to the one point or the single strata that represents the event of the Flood? Or is it referring to the ONSET of the Flood? Or is it the end of the Flood. 

Assume that I know very little about the topic when you introduce a new discussion.

What is this all about?

Jim Brenneman said:

Why would anyone make a post in a public group that uses initials and abbreviations that have no context or explanations about the meanings of those abbreviations.

What is meant by the Flood line - is that referring to the one point or the single strata that represents the event of the Flood? Or is it referring to the ONSET of the Flood? Or is it the end of the Flood. 

Assume that I know very little about the topic when you introduce a new discussion.

What is this all about?

In creation research its understood what i'm talking about.

There was a flood. It can be seen in the geology layers. So where is it? So i defend that it is at the level called the k-t layer.

As opposed to this article pushing for a later level.

I say that the problem is seeing wherte these levels are in relation to each other. SO in fact the level the article suggests IS indeed just the layers laid down in the flood year.

its simple.

k-t?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service