Some might remember my post from about two years ago, as I was searching rock grinding methods for microfossils.

I finally found a published paper on rock grinding methods from a University in Arizona, plz check it out if you are interested. I am thinking about procuring the materials to add to my personal home laboratory. The link is below.

Anyways, if you have followed me this far I have been specializing in microscopy for college, lab testing, and am learning some histology/bacteriology. I have not found a way to micro core dirt or stone, but think I might have found cheap methods. Some Creation Experiments I am looking into include Bone density studies, soft tissue experiments, flora&fauna percentage counts (of fossilized Protista), glacial deposit micro-coring, and basically playing around with light microscopy with fossilized specimens.

I know it is a well established field, but I thought it'd be nice to re-create simple methods so Creation Science Enthusiasts could do citizen science. It is also useful in dating pottery for archaeology, as I know clay pots are dated this way. If is interested in. Collaborating plz let me know!

This Is a lobby term project of mine, and I am looking to:

- Develop accessible micropaleontology experiments for kids.

- Foster Creation Based fossil strata data

- Just have fun and Christian Fellowship!

- Create meaningful fossil collection, that is easily accessible to most persons (microfossils can be more diverse and abundant).

Anyways, if anyone has lapidary tools/skills and is willing to share their expertise, I am procuring and have current access to light microscopes. I won't catch you by message here, this is linked to my ancient email. Plz message me at: Noah.barker45@QC.quincycollege.edu

Lastly, currently I am extremely busy, so I'll make sure to reply, just know I don't have the resources yet, I'm just writing out plans and researching.

God Bless,

Noah Barker

Link: http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~rhill/fossil/thin-sect.html

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I meant to say I found lapidary methods, not coring methods ugh phone typing sucks. Lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service