Schools Zero Tolerance Policy - punishes bullies and victims, alternatives?/ Arrest 6th graders

I had discussed the school policies with people and they mentioned victims can lie, and it helps with this.  There is a documentary or more on it.  Was weird to hear about little kids being in hand cuffs in some events. 

There is the letter of the law, and the intent of the law.  It helps at times when cases are judged on an individual basis.

It also helps to acknowledge, God and His Authority above ours.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why is this on a creationist thing? 

anyways dealing with bullies is fine but I suspect its really about defining people as bullies if they target gays or identities other then white. 

i don't think its about love and safety but a left wing agenda under the guise of a common moral value. As usual.

justice comes from God.  One could also assert that the bible was at least a pillar of the U.S. Constitution. 

Regarding your second comment, I looked up the origins of it and got a large range of possibilties from the FDA, to alcoholism, the war on drugs.  Right now it could be an agenda of theirs, but I'm also remembering Eph ...our war not being against flesh and blood but strongholds...  people could just uphold the moral law except for sabath(Jesus is our rest) in my opinion.,. 

Robert Byers said:

Why is this on a creationist thing? 

anyways dealing with bullies is fine but I suspect its really about defining people as bullies if they target gays or identities other then white. 

i don't think its about love and safety but a left wing agenda under the guise of a common moral value. As usual.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service