What Bible scripture have you read lately that reminded your to praise our Creator? Please share the passage.

2 Corinthians 5:16-18
16So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Psalm 147:4
He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.

Was driving home tonight and when I looked up and saw how many stars dot the sky, and know that is a teeny tiny fraction of all the ones that exist, it reminded me of how mighty God truly is!
The stars are a beautiful reminder! Daffodils made me so thankful to him for Spring and colors this weekend.

Laura Welch said:
Psalm 147:4
He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.

Was driving home tonight and when I looked up and saw how many stars dot the sky, and know that is a teeny tiny fraction of all the ones that exist, it reminded me of how mighty God truly is!
Psalms 40:17 "But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God."

Just the thought that God Almighty who spoke all things into existence took the time to form Man with his hands, knows every one of us individually, and actually thinks about me makes my heart leap with praise.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service