I have come to believe that atheism is a choice and not a deterministic result of following science or going "where the evidence leads." So, for the atheists or agnostics perusing this forum, why have you chosen to live in a world without a God?

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems we won't be speaking here about any subject, after all. See you!:

OK, I’m outta here. Unlike Paul, I have not really tried to make friends with anyone on this forum (rather the opposite), but I have found the conversation truly captivating. I wish you all the best. Anyway; I don’t like to be interrupted in the middle of a conversation. If anyone wants to continue elsewhere, and especially if you know of some similar forum with less trigger-happy moderators, send an e-mail to: Prometheuswins@gmail.com.

Another thing: I have been too sloppy to continuously save entire text threads on this forum. I have just saved copies of the most relevant stuff, but I noted the gaping holes left by Paul’s and Jeannette’s absence, and now it is too late to remedy this. If someone has text dumps of whole threads where Paul and Jeannette have contributed (I guess that means virtually every one...) I would be very grateful if you could send me copies. Probably Paul and Jeannette would appreciate it even more if you could send some to them. Cheers!
Come on Prometheus. Live for today. Argue until they zap you from cyber space. There are certainly things we still need to discuss. Plus, if there are no atheists left this thread is bound for the dust bin.

Prometheus Wins said:
It seems we won't be speaking here about any subject, after all. See you!:

OK, I’m outta here. Unlike Paul, I have not really tried to make friends with anyone on this forum (rather the opposite), but I have found the conversation truly captivating. I wish you all the best. Anyway; I don’t like to be interrupted in the middle of a conversation. If anyone wants to continue elsewhere, and especially if you know of some similar forum with less trigger-happy moderators, send an e-mail to: Prometheuswins@gmail.com.

Another thing: I have been too sloppy to continuously save entire text threads on this forum. I have just saved copies of the most relevant stuff, but I noted the gaping holes left by Paul’s and Jeannette’s absence, and now it is too late to remedy this. If someone has text dumps of whole threads where Paul and Jeannette have contributed (I guess that means virtually every one...) I would be very grateful if you could send me copies. Probably Paul and Jeannette would appreciate it even more if you could send some to them. Cheers!
bound for the dust bin

Five words that speak volumes. Bye y'all. Be well.

pi
This has all the markings of Justin having been made a mod. lol

Harold Weaning said:
bound for the dust bin

Five words that speak volumes. Bye y'all. Be well.

pi

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service