Wishing all my forum friends a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

As we look forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus, I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ, and the family we all are part of by the shed blood of Jesus for all who come to Him. I know there are gulfs between some of us on different views of Creationism, but there is no schism between us with respect to salvation---for we are all part of the family of God and bound in the beloved by  the power of His Spirit and shed blood, and the our salvation and sanctification came by the same manner and Word. He knew us even while we were yet sinners.  I celebrate my friends in Christ at CC, and pray that God will show Himself strong in your lives, and may His loving kindness cover you and yours like a cloud this season.  Blessings to you all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ....

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same to you, Lou! Hope and pray this Christmas season is full of his grace, mercies, love and safety to you and yours!

God bless!!

Merry Christmas(and its only that ) and health and fun in the new year.

I wish there were more posters here as origin issues deserve it but creationism is doing gangbusters these years and compliments to the folks who make this forum.

From Canada

Robert yes Merry Christmas I Used Christmas season but not in the politically correct way. I am one hundred percent about Christmas -- soMerry Christmas my friend!!! 

Merry Christmas to all and thanks be to God for His indescribable gift (2 Cor. 9:15).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2018   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service