First of all, many thanks to all of you who responded to a question I posed to this group.  I have spent the morning reading the links you all sent.  This stuff is fascinating and is completely logical.  If I weren't convinced before, I am now that the descendants of the Flood survivors were brilliant and salvaged many of the technologies and scientific knowledge acquired from the pre-Flood era

I've heard several conversations lately about the end of the Mayan calendar on December 21, 2012, and read news articles about a large number of New Agers who are congregating near a mountain in Europe to be beamed up to space ships that will arrive on Dec. 21. I'm wondering if any of you could add some more information about the Mayan calendar and its connection to ancient Mediterranean cultures.

Views: 401

Replies to This Discussion

I am in the process of putting together a blog/website. Topics will include archeology, early world history, climate changes, the Genesis Flood, the nature of science, and brain-compatible learning. I am wondering if I might quote some of the things you have written in these posts?  Do any of you have publications or blogs I might refer to?  I'd be happy to send you a direct note for you to preview.  Any thoughts?

That sounds great, I'll be looking for a link.

I would be happy to be quoted. However, some of what is written in here is more a process of thinking outloud than stating documented conclusions of completed research. I for one would prefer that you run it by me first. Sometimes also I may even miscommunicate, or vital context elsewhere in a thread might be missing.

That's true of all of us.  Would always run a quote by you first. 
Jim Brenneman said:

I would be happy to be quoted. However, some of what is written in here is more a process of thinking outloud than stating documented conclusions of completed research. I for one would prefer that you run it by me first. Sometimes also I may even miscommunicate, or vital context elsewhere in a thread might be missing.

My blogsite is now live.  It can be found at http://www.undergroundparadigm.com .  Would love for you all to visit.  Please let me know if you see errors in any of the archeology topics.  It's easy to edit.  Also, thanks for the good advice already given.   

Thanks---will check it out!!!!

RSS

Resources

follow us on Twitter

© 2014   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service