What can we do to minister mercy and grace to the woman who has been wounded emotionally by this travesty? In Asia there are at least 20 million abortions in ONE COUNTRY, just one country! And many of the women who were dragged to clinics by the government have now become believers. How do we help them?

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

There needs to be both kindness to women who have been decieved or pressured into abortion, and  an uncompromising stand against it. I think I know which country you mean. The unfortunate people who have to live under such a government. There needs to be pressure on the regime to stop the cruel policies. Many people boycott things made there. I think their needs to be lots of prayer for the nations. My big hope is Jesus coming back.

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2018

What's new @ CC for 2018? 

Creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2019   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service