Science experiments can be a wonderful way to explore our incredible world and Creator!
The Homeschool Scientist is teaming up with Master Books for the Investigate The Possibilities Experiment Challenge!
In this challenge, you will get to sample the amazing hands-on science lessons found in the Investigate The Possibilities physical science series written for children in the 3rd – 6th grade.
Here are the lesson/experiment choices from the Investigate The Possibilities series books Forces and Motion, Energy, Matter , and The Earth.
- Gravity vs Air Resistance/Floating Pencil Race
- Buoyancy/What Floats Your Boat?
- What Does Newton Have To Say?/Cars and Ramps
- Light:Reflected and Absorbed
- Static Electricity
- Light and Lenses
- Mapping A Mountain
- Minerals – you will need a variety of rocks and minerals for this experiment
- How Little, Tiny Things Settle Out of Water to Become Rocks
- Bending Streams of Water
- Oil & Water Don’t Mix
- Salt – an Ordinary Substance with Extraordinary Powers
- Clues of a Chemical Reaction
The experiments are fun and the items needed are usually easy to find in your home.
Click on over to learn how to join the challenge here. You could win the entire curriculum Investigate the Possibilities curriculum.