All Discussions Tagged 'Creation' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scam Alert on Creation Conversation!

So, I receive a comment from a user of Creation Conversations on my profile saying that the person had something important to discuss wi…

Started by Jacob Wallace

1 Jul 24
Reply by Gary Murray

Creation Concept Art, Inspired by Jim Brenneman's "Natural Evidences of the Global Extent of the Flood" thread

Hello Everyone, I got to talking with Jim Brenneman on his thread "Natural Evidences of the Global Extent of the Flood", and decided to dra…

Started by Noah

0 Jun 9, 2016

The light in the first day and in the fourth

Does anyone know what the first day light was when the sun was only created on the fourth day?

Started by Hans Timman

12 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Douglas Roy

What are your favorite resources to teach your children about creation?

It seems that I have always just talked to my children about God creating the world - all the animals, plants, people and such. "Why is thi…

Started by Jennifer Bauer

13 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Dr. Derek P. Blake

What are the biggest challenges to evolution?

Hey everyone, I am still new to creation conversations, but this is a great set-up to be able to connect with each other. I actually just…

Started by Brian Mariani

295 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Carolyn Reeves

What Convinced You?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone wanted to share just what it was that convinced them of a young earth, was it when you were been again, w…

Started by Taylor M.

26 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Austin

Defenders of the Faith: Honoring those who taught us.

When Jude wrote his epistle, he implored believers in all ages to be diligent in their defense of the faith. And the faith clearly was, and…

Started by Jennifer O. White

17 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Richard K

Creation Books of the Future - What Do You Want to Read?

Hello friends -- my name is Tim Dudley and I am the publisher of Master Books, the largest publisher of Creation based material anywhere in…

Started by Tim Dudley

42 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Glenn Graham

Creation, Christian Heritage, and the 4th of July

ICR's Acts & Fact for July 2010 has among its other great articles, these two which I enjoyed reading as we get close to the 4th of Jul…

Started by Laura Welch

1 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Justin Poe

How is Creationconversations.com helping you, your family, your ministry?

Creationconversations.com was designed to develop a community of people who believe in Biblical creation. Please take a few moments to tell…

Started by Creation Conversations

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Paula Kahn

RSS

About CC

Connecting Christians who believe in Biblical Creation — discussing beliefs, sharing ideas, and recommending evolution-free resources. Please keep all posts relevant to the topics of this community.

Rules of Engagement
Zero Tolerance Policy
Statement of Faith
Creation Terms
FAQ

Homeschool Curriculum

Members

Creation Conversations 2017

What's new @ CC for 2017? Stay tuned and keep checking back. More ask the experts, more creation networking and much more in store for Creation Conversation Members. You'll not want to miss this new year!

© 2017   Created by Creation Conversations.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service